How often do you look in the mirror only to wish that a brighter, whiter, or straighter smile was looking back at you?
If this is something you do daily, you are not alone.
Thousands of Americans visit their local cosmetic dentist to see what options they have for improving their smile and getting the look they have always wanted. After all, nothing ruins a person’s confidence more than a smile they do not adore.
Factors that Decrease the Attractiveness of Your Smile
- Cracked, missing, or chipped teeth
- A crooked smile
- Gum lines that show when you smile
- Yellowed teeth
How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Help
Your local dentist offers several cosmetic dentistry procedures that improve the look of your smile but also boosts your oral health. Even better, you will feel happier, more confident, and always ready to show off your bright white smile.
Some cosmetic procedures a dentist can do include:
- Teeth Whitening: Sometimes all it takes is whitening your teeth. At-home kits lack the strength to remove stains and yellowing, and some are too harsh on the gums. Also, the trays you receive are not custom-made so that they can irritate your gums according to WebMD. Whitening through your dentist is safe, effective, and often takes just a few treatments.
- Straightening or Aligning the Teeth: If your teeth are crooked, it is an easy fix for your cosmetic dentist. In fact, they can be straightened in a variety of ways, such as the use of Invisalign, retainers, or traditional braces.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: If your smile is lacking a few teeth, we can assist you with dental implants. These are the newest innovation in tooth replacement, and they look and feel like real teeth.
- Gum Contouring: Nothing ruins a smile more than excessive gums around the teeth. The team at Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS can perform gum contouring so that your gums no longer obscure your natural, beautiful smile.
See the Potential of Cosmetic Dentistry Today – Call Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS
Let our team help you achieve the smile you have always wanted, but never thought possible.
We offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures, and all it takes is one consultation to see the endless possibilities.
Call Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS now at 702-792-5929 to schedule your appointment or ask us a question online.
Dr. Barton H. Foutz, DDS
2510 Wigwam Parkway Suite 100 Henderson, NV 89074